Monday, August 22, 2011

AUXILIARY MEMBERSHIP

Information from the 5th District Vice President in charge of Membership. 

Please read and heed.

Hi to all the Stalks of 5th District, I wanted to introduce myself to everyone for those who are not familiar with me, I am Amy McEathron the 1st Vice President of our great 5th District and my goal this year is to make this district the #1 Sunflower this year.

So I hope everyone’s seeds have all been planted for the “NEW ATTITUDE” growing season of 2011-2012. Please make sure you are all contacting the ROOTS which as you all know are your Unit membership chairs. We need to keep cultivating our seeds to make sure they keep growing into large beautiful Sunflowers. I am asking that all you beautiful STRONG stalks in our great 5th district to keep in close contact with me on your stats on a monthly basis. If you can please email, call or mail me your numbers by the 25th of each month so that I can get numbers to Karen our Tiller of the soil District President so that she is able to get numbers to the rest of the Sunflower team.

Also, at our Fall Conference we will be doing a skit for membership. I will have everything for you at the conference and we will have a lot of fun. If for some reason you cannot attend, please let me know who will be attending in your place so I will be prepared and know the names.

If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me either by email, my office, my home or my cell.
My home is 315-493-4889
My office is 315-493-4377
My cell is 315-783-6914
My email is amceathron@imecnys.com

I am looking forward to a full bloom this year of the most beautiful sunflowers we can grow in our beautiful State of New York. We all know 5th District can be #1 so lets go and water the seeds and let the growing begin.

To the ones that I do not have emails to, I will mail this email to them as well.

God Bless you all,
For the Love of the Auxiliary
1st Vice President Amy  
IMEC HAS MOVED.
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW OFFICE ADDRESS IS 111 RIVERSIDE DRIVE

Amy McEathron
President

IMEC Independent Medical Evaluation Company, LLC
111 Riverside Drive
Carthage, N.Y. 13619

www.IMECNYS.com
Main Office (315)493-4377 xt 12
Fax (315)-493-4379

No comments:

Post a Comment