Friday, December 10, 2010

VETERANS DAY IN NYC - 2010

Amazing faces NYC Vets Day Parade




Just received this e-mail recently from our Oswego County Commander. I had to include it in my blog. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Delos Rowlee








Fellow Veterans,

I never made a you tube video before. But I recently had an experience that I recorded through my camera lens that I'd like to share with you.  

I was at the NYC Veterans Day parade and I saw in the men and women who served our country an indelible grace that caused their faces to exude a radiance. A shining so evident, so beautiful, so deserving of our appreciation. And our love. 

But it didn't end there.

The faces of the young and old who came to honor them, the faces of the marching bands who came to play for them, the faces of the toddlers who were so awed by them was evidence of an Amazing heart, an Amazing grace. I was moved by it. I was awed by it. 
So I simply had to share it with all of you. I hope you get as much out of my humble camera effort as I did.


Love to all.
God bless America.

Lee



Click below to see video.




No comments:

Post a Comment